Construction & Contractors Liability Insurance
Construction liability insurance is often difficult to place with composite insurers and MGAs due to the ‘high risk’ and often large coverage limits required.
Construction liability insurance is often difficult to place with composite insurers and MGAs due to the ‘high risk’ and often large coverage limits required. Our bespoke facility has been designed to facilitate construction and contractors with limits up to GBP 100m for EL/PL/CAR where required, complete with award winning claims support and bespoke policy wordings. Our facility is designed for construction and contractors who are established entities seeking larger limits.
GBP 15,000 (EL/PL/CAR)
GBP 7,500 standalone (PL/Products)
GBP 10m Primary for EL/PL GBP 25m+ Excess of Loss (EOL)
All trades and ‘high risk’, unusual trades considered. Scaffolders, Roofers, Demolition and all other high risk trades considered if incidental to the main risk.
- Abseiling Contractors including offshore
- Agricultural Contractors
- Asbestos Consultants (Excluding removal/handling)
- Concrete Pourers
- Formwork and Reinforcement
- Groundworks including Piling
- High Risk Security
- Offshore Manual and Non-Manual
- Railway Contractors
- Rope Access Control
- Skip Hire & Plant Hire
- Specialist Contractors (Airside/Railside/Height Work)
- Steel Erectors
- Waste Recycling & Associated trades
Why Servca as your Construction & Contractors Liability Lloyd’s Broker
- We are owner-managed and fiercely independent – meaning we aligned in getting the best result for you;
- Our facility is wholesale only and accessible to selected partner brokers;
- We operate bespoke facilities for a broad range for risks for effective and swift underwriting;
- All of our policies are 100% written by Lloyd’s of London;
- We have dedicated account management, from servicing mid-term adjustments to claims and crisis handling
- Flexible solutions and enhanced incentives for book transfers
If you would like to have an exploratory call regarding our facility and how we can assist you, please contact Macauley Geddes.