Manufacturers liability insurance has becoming challenging to place with composite insurer and MGAs due to the exposures of export, product recalls and product liability claims – all of which have resulted a significant liability loss for the sector.
Our bespoke facility, backed 100% by Lloyd’s, has been designed to understand the risk profile of the insured to offer appropriate cover limits with primary and excess layers (excess of loss) where required, complete with award winning claims support and bespoke policy wordings. Our facility is designed for a broad range of manufacturers who are established entities seeking larger limits, backed by specialist insurance coverage.
GBP 10,000 (EL/PL)
GBP 7,500 standalone (PL/Products)
GBP 10m Primary for EL/PL
GBP 25m+ Excess of Loss (EOL)
All trades and ‘high risk’ and distressed risks considered:
- Clothing manufacturers
- Food/Drink Processing
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Lifesciences, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Pharma and associated trades
- Paper/cardboard Manufacture & processing
- Research, Development, Science and Emerging Technology
- Rubber Manufacture & Processing
- Wholesale & Distribution (All products)
Why Servca as your Manufacturers Liability insurance Lloyd’s Broker
- We are owner-managed and fiercely independent – meaning we aligned in getting the best result for you;
- Our facility is wholesale only and accessible to selected partner brokers;
- We operate bespoke facilities for a broad range for risks for effective and swift underwriting;
- All of our policies are 100% written by Lloyd’s of London;
- We have dedicated account management, from servicing mid-term adjustments to claims and crisis handling
- Flexible solutions and enhanced incentives for book transfers
If you would like to have an exploratory call regarding our facility and how we can assist you, please contact Macauley Geddes.