Non-Standard & Distressed Liability Insurance
Non-standard liability insurance is often placed into the Lloyd’s market due to the inherent underwriting challenges and policy limits required.
Non-standard liability insurance is often placed into the Lloyd’s market due to the inherent underwriting challenges and policy limits required. Our bespoke facility, backed 100% by Lloyd’s, has been designed to understand the risk profile of the insured to offer appropriate cover limits with primary and excess layers (excess of loss) where required, complete with award winning claims support and bespoke policy wordings.
Each risk is taken on merit to fully understand the exposures and the most appropriate underwriting approach, which allows our partner brokers to win and retain business – year on year.
Our facility is designed for a broad range of general liability, often ones where cover has been refused elsewhere (due to limits requires, international exposure or previous claims).
GBP 10,000 (EL/PL)
GBP 7,500 standalone (PL/Products)
GBP 10m Primary for EL/PL
GBP 25m+ Excess of Loss (EOL)
All trades and ‘high risk’ and distressed risks considered, such as:
- Aquaculture including fish farms
- Care Homes/Provision of Care
- Clerical risks
- High risk Products Liability (Critical products, automotive, rail, marine, military defence, US/Canada Exports)
- Hotels/Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs (excluding NI)
- Leisure & Motorsport
- Warehousing (Ex cc & c)
Why Servca as your Non-Standard and Distressed Liability insurance Lloyd’s Broker
- We are owner-managed and fiercely independent – meaning we aligned in getting the best result for you;
- Our facility is wholesale only and accessible to selected partner brokers;
- We operate bespoke facilities for a broad range for risks for effective and swift underwriting;
- All of our policies are 100% written by Lloyd’s of London;
- We have dedicated account management, from servicing mid-term adjustments to claims and crisis handling
- Flexible solutions and enhanced incentives for book transfers
If you would like to have an exploratory call regarding our facility and how we can assist you, please contact Macauley Geddes.