As we enter into the working week 3 of Lockdown, Servca proves how our ethos and passion can help our brokers convert and retain business within these tough and difficult times.
With the new addition of Josh to our team, we have some extra workforce and his unique approach to broking due to his underwriting background, which has been added to the unique broking style our team already utilise
We have had a range of risks this week, and we continue to show how we can make the difficult and challenging cases easy for our brokers.
- Our MD, Dr Ed, has been working on providing terms for a subsidiary of a large client we secured during lockdown 1; the firm undertake Genetic Testing in the fields of pharmacogenetics, health and fitness, cardiovascular and whole-genome testing.
- Mr. Kelley has provided PI terms for a fibre optics company that designs, manufactures, and installs fibre optic sensors to measure tension/stress within the following sectors; Marine; Underwater tidal turbines; Masts & sails; Bridges/dams; Motorsports. The clever design works upon measuring the stress which the object (any of the above) undertake whilst under controlled environments to determine their durability.
- Macauley has been working on providing Liability terms for a Global supplier of Nutraceuticals and Supplements to the Health and Fitness industry; we have provided various options and solutions, including an option to provide a local US policy for licensing reasons for a US entity.
- Josh has also been thrown into the deep end this week and been working on many accounts ranging from an Energy broker, Architect specialising in 3D Drawings and Visualisations and a handful of Property Professionals.
- We have also supplied D&O terms, ranging from insurers brokers to a large e-commerce who sell confectionery products including cards, wrapping paper and stationary products and terms for a well known Niche and Modern Lloyds Cover-holder.
- Thanks to our new liability product, we have been able to offer terms for Contractors Liability and Contractors all risks for our brokers, including a building firm who undertake incidental underpinning and demo work who were non renewed by their holding insurer due to a recent claim.
- In addition to the above, we have, of course, been heavily in demand for what we are known for with many D&C and A&E accounts, ranging from Electricians to high-risk engineers and contractors including Cladding Contractors, Specialist sprinkler firms, Civil Engineers and Groundworkers and firms working on high risk and specialist locations
As the weeks go on, our team works harder and harder and performs time and time again, proud of the team I am part of and can't wait to watch how we continue to evolve and add value to our broking partners.