It's been hectic the last few months for all of us for sure, created by what has been a hectic year at Servca thanks to our partner brokers and networks' support.
This post isn't for us to 'Gloat and Boast' about our growth but is merely to highlight the range of placements made by our team and to show what as a team we have achieved and managed to obtain terms on for our Producing brokers:
- PI for Structural engineers/Groundworkers, Civils which can usually be turned around on the same day.
- PI for a specialist manufacturer and designer of technology systems to the Oil and gas/Nuclear and Marine sector.
- Insurance Brokers PI including MGA's and Lloyds brokers with options including COVID cover and excluding, as well as terms for D&O and Cyber being provided.
- International Products Liability for a Canadian firm developing products that promote health in Animals and Humans.
- Cladding Contractors.
- Contractors Liability and CAR for Demolition Contractors, roofers and scaffolders.
- Commercial Crime Excess Layer for a technology business domiciled in ROI but with an entity in the USA, cover was placed and coinsured with two well-respected Lloyd's syndicates.
- 17 x 3 Layer coinsured with 5 Lloyd's of London Solicitors for a large and well-respected Solicitors practice.
- PI for a Main Contractor who engage contractors to develop, design and build Power Plant sites and Grids.
- PI for A firm providing video hosting and advertising platforms, a similar model to Youtube but a key emphasis to help businesses to grow.
- Med Mal for a specialist cosmetic surgery providing plastic surgery and laser treatments.
- Primary and Excess layers for many firms designs and constructing petrol stations.
- Specialist electrical contractors working to the Petrochemical, power and Nuclear sector.
- Combined packages for PL.EL and E&O extensions for Rail contractors and consultants under bespoke Rail wordings.
- A complex excess layer policy for a large Healthcare organisation contracted with the NHS for their services. The existing arrangement was with a top 5 Alpha broker who had exhausted their market relationships and could not arrange coverage for the excess layer. Edwin, with an understanding of the NHS contract's key components, was able to arrange the required 3/2 excess layer, allowing the healthcare organisation to remain transactional with the NHS.
These are just a small handful of the quirky and unusual accounts we have found homes for to assist our network of brokers.