Medical Malpractice Indemnity & Healthcare Insurance
Medical Malpractice insurance protects medical professionals, entities, hospitals, clinics and organizations against claims of bodily injury or mental anguish as a direct result of negligence, misdiagnosis or mental anguish from the professional services that have been rendered to a patient.
As an independent Lloyd’s of London broker, we use our expert knowledge and relationships within the Lloyd’s and London markets to build robust UK and International medical malpractice policies that are structured around the key exposures of your clients.
Arranging appropriate terms may not be as straight forward as you’d assume, and making errors when arranging policies can put your own PI cover at risk.
Servca are dedicated to supporting our regional and international partner brokers in placing all types of medical malpractice risks, and making it easy to understand in the process.
Risks We Can Help You With
- Medical Malpractice for Individual practitioners – including surgeons, consultants, GP’s, allied Health individuals and Locums.
- Medical Malpractice for Groups of practitioners or Associations
- Medical Malpractice for Entities – including clinics, hospitals and Medical establishments.
- Tele-medical & Digital health services and entities.
- Medical Malpractice Excess Layers
Why Work With Servca?
- We are Healthcare industry experts, our team is led by our Managing Director, Dr Edwin Rajadurai.
- We have market access to every single Healthcare market in Lloyd’s and London market.
- We assess and highlight non-obvious exposures for you.
- We advise on extensions of cover to limit other exposures e.g. Cyber, Public Liability, Employers Liability, Sexual Misconduct and Defamation to name a few.
- We can provide risk management strategies for your clients to ensure a stable and consistent renewal process.
- We communicate with you 24/7 and keep you informed with feedback for your clients.
- As a dedicated insurance intermediary, we work on turnaround times averaging 24 hours from submission to quote.