Has Your Cover Been Refused Elsewhere?
We are all human and we all make mistakes. If you have a client that has been declined medical indemnity or regarded as a ‘Distressed Doctor’ by a defence union – we want to help get them back on track.
If you are unable to source medical indemnity coverage at an affordable premium, or your client is unable to work. We understand that this can cause a lot of stress that often extends to a client's family life and any financial commitments they may have.
As an independent Broker at Lloyd’s, we have a dedicated team who specialise in the placement of distressed medical professionals indemnity insurance. Over the years, we have helped hundreds of ‘distressed’ medical professionals each year and assisted in their rehabilitation. We are operated by doctors, for doctors – thus understand the unique and confidential requirements that healthcare professionals have.
We're Here to Help You & Your Client if they...
- Have been declined indemnity elsewhere.
- Have been declined membership by a defence union.
- Have been quoted an unrealistic premium for indemnity.
- Are undergoing a GMC, PLDP or Fitness to practice hearing.
- Have GMC conditions imposed on your registration.
- Are struggling to find employment.
- Have been declined claims representation from their current insurer/union.
- Need someone to “hand hold” through a difficult time in their career.
- Need someone to understand their situation and help you resolve their unfortunate circumstances.
- Are feeling stressed and anxious with their current situation.
Our Objectives in Helping You & Your Client
- To provide your client with the indemnity to allow them to continue with their career.
- To enable them to do what they were trained to do – provide patient care.
- To provide them with peace of mind.
- To identify their exposures and vulnerabilities and insure against them.
- To decrease their annual premium on a yearly basis.
- To assist you in their rehabilitation process so that they will have more medical indemnity options to consider in the future.
- To offer financial stability.
- To offer you flexibility in their policy and coverage.
What We Will Do For You & Your Client
- Create bespoke insurance solutions directly from Lloyd’s of London that include:
- Medical Indemnity coverage (with flexible limits up to £50m)
- Public Liability Coverage
- Run-Off Cover/Extended reporting coverage*
- Libel & slander cover
- Reputational damage cover
- Regulatory/Review board committee defences/representation (GMC)
- Data Protection coverage
- We carry out a comprehensive insurance review to ensure that we create the most competitive and comprehensive policies available.
- Advice & Consultations
- International coverage
- Access to ServCare Union which includes:
- Employment Defence
- Full regulatory Defence
- Regulatory guidance and support