Engineers liability insurance is often challenging to place with composite insurer and MGAs due to the risks and limits involved.
Our bespoke facility, backed 100% by Lloyd’s, has been designed to facilitate engineering companies with primary and excess layers (excess of loss) where required, complete with award winning claims support and bespoke policy wordings. Our facility is designed for engineering organisations who are established entities seeking larger limits, backed by specialist insurance coverage.
GBP 10,000 (EL/PL)
GBP 7,500 standalone (PL/Products)
GBP 10m Primary for EL/PL
GBP 25m+ Excess of Loss (EOL)
All trades and ‘high risk’ and distressed risks considered:
- Diamond Drilling
- Engineering – Metal Workers
- HVAC/Electrical/Industrial Painters/Building
- Marine Engineering
- Nuclear Engineers
- Oil and Gas/Petrochemical Engineering
- Precision Engineering
- Renewal Energy Engineers
Why Servca as your Engineers’ Liability insurance Lloyd’s Broker
- We are owner-managed and fiercely independent – meaning we aligned in getting the best result for you;
- Our facility is wholesale only and accessible to selected partner brokers;
- We operate bespoke facilities for a broad range for risks for effective and swift underwriting;
- All of our policies are 100% written by Lloyd’s of London;
- We have dedicated account management, from servicing mid-term adjustments to claims and crisis handling
- Flexible solutions and enhanced incentives for book transfers
If you would like to have an exploratory call regarding our facility and how we can assist you, please contact Macauley Geddes.